Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Too Many Projects....

....Not Enough Time!!!

How is it that I do this?? It seems that once again there is a number of new kits that I have started and have yet to complete! I guess I better finish them and get them out to you.

Hmm...Maybe if I finish them all around the same time I will give you a grab bag full of goodies again! that just might be an idea! :)

Santa's Digi Express Challenges are up over at Designs In Digital so make sure to stop by and join in on the fun!

I have to show you all this amazing page that one of the girls aver at Designs in Digital did with my kit French Chocolate. (French Chocolate was done for Lost Gurlz Venture Design by Me!)




(click the Picture to link to credits)

It's Simple, it's Elegant, it's Classy, it's Beautiful! What can I say about it in one word? Breathless. I know that it might sound corny but I find that this page just takes your breath away and I just had to show you all.

No comments: