Monday, November 17, 2008

It's Monday...Again

I am so not a Monday person, and to make matters worse it is still cold, still snowing, and still dark! When the alarm went off at 6am I just wanted to go back to bed!

Even though it's Monday I have some good news for you though the info on Santa's Digi Express has been released and it will be here this weekend!!! Hurray!!!!

So here it is:

I am so excited, you are going to get amazing stuff if you buy it! All the designers kits are supper cute, some might even surprise you as their kit is not their usual style. I can't wait to get my hands on it and play with all the goodies! There are at least 14 designers who contributed to the kits and templates inside of the bag. You have seen our mega kits over at DID and you know they come packed with tons of stuff! This is no different! I can't wait till you all see it!

No comments: