Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Super Cute Stuff....

I want to tell you about all the super cute I have found this past week.

Tiger Lily of Tiger Lily's Digis has a super neat mini Christmas kit call Hurray Christmas for Free at Designs in Digital.



Isn't it supper cute? Go grab it now because I heard a little rumor that it is only going to be a freebie for until Thanksgiving.

Nicolina of Green Elephant Designs also has a super cute new kit out called Oh Happy Day available at designs in digital.
Isn't it adorable? The colors are so fun as are the super cute elements!

Amanda Dykan has a super cute Thanksgiving kit called Give Thanks that I can't wait to play with! Yes, I just got this kit!

Amanda's stuff is available at AmandaDykan.com. Did you know that she just joined the Digital Candy team too? So you can get her stuff there too along with Get Digi With It.

P.S. Don't forget about Santa's Digi Express available at Designs in Digital November 22, 2008!

No comments: