Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Here is a little freebie for you….

I had another assignment from Bannerwoman last week so you know what that means for you right? Another Freebie!!!! We had to test a chipboard style and then a glitter style. Both are supper cute here they are:
I had a lot of fun playing with them and coming up with your freebie. I decided to do another Alphabet for you. This one is called "Make it Pink, Make it Blue". Can you figure out where that name come from?

Yes, it's Sleeping Beauty! My favorite part of the story is where two of the three fairy godmothers, Flora and Merryweather, were fight over what color Aurora's dress should be, pink or blue! They go back and forth saying "Make it Pink" "Make it Blue".

I know you are patiently waiting for your freebie as I ramble on about some crazy part in a Fairytale! Well here it is:


What do you think? I really like the way it came out! I hope you enjoy it and find something fun to use it in! Be sure to grab it now, since it will only be free until Sunday, December 21, 2008.

Just Click the image to go to the store and download!

No comments: