Friday, October 3, 2008

October Goodies!

So It's been forever since my last post. I guess classes and designing and real life get in the way sometimes!

I just love the way this was written so I am going to steal it form the store blog! Shh!!!

"The Designers of Designs in Digital are caught in a bust! ...

No, not that kind of bust, LOL!! I’m talking bust, as in, bustier, boobs–you know–BREASTS!
That’s right!! It is October and it is Breast Cancer Awareness Month!! And we are busty supporters of that cause (does that make us bras, by default?!?!) OK OK OK– enough with the terrible puns!! I can hear your groans from here!

In all seriousness, all of us designers have a huge soft spot for this cause. We want to remind you to take care of yourself and your breast health. So, to further the fight against cancer, we split up into two teams for a very special Breast Cancer Awareness collaboration kit. You have heard about our little competition and now, we are revealing a teaser for you."










The kits cost $5 each and $100 of each kit sale goes to Susan G. Kman Foundation.

You can also pick up both kits for a special price of $8. If you do you get a free paper pack from The Cameron Collection.





There is also a small add on for $2.75 from Green Elephant Designs.


Also look for my Birthday Bag out October 8th! It's full of lots of goodies!

No comments: