Tuesday, April 8, 2008

More Layouts and Talk of a New Kit

I have a few more pages that I have done I want to share with you.






I created these pages with the kit Kiwi Mochacion by Amanda Dykan it can be found Purple Paper Flowers




To creat this on I used the kit Miss Bling-Bling by MissVivi you can visit her blog
here.

I used the kit Ladies Prefer Pink by Amanda Dykan at purplepaperflower and the templete is from the Templet Challenge by Chrissy W at Digital Candy.


Fotosbylisajo has some supper cute templets up still along with two quick pages from Ladybug Graphix beautiful kit Rainy Day. The pages are based off of her two layouts with Bella & Whispi. She also has her very first kit up as a freebie! Take a look it's supper cute and very springish!

I also have a two new kits but sorry they wont be available until after the Attitude Challenge I created at scrapbookflair is over. The kit is a little prize for everyone that completes the challenge, after the challenge is over then I will place the kits up as freebies here! You will either have to join or sit and wait!!

No comments: