Friday, February 15, 2008

Learning to Make My Own Stuff

I really enjoy scrapbooking. I started scrapbooking about two and half years ago. I was always looking at other peoples layout to get ideas for my own. One day while I was looking around I discovered digital scrapbooking. Now, I am a huge on photography and playing with my photos in photoshop so you can just image how I felt when I discovered that I can do my scrapbooks with photoshop on my computer! It was love at first site!! I was so unsure of what to do though so I download a few freebies and gave it try. Now I am hooked! I have even converted my mom and my grandma to digital scrpbooking! Now after a year of doing this I am looking to make my own digital scrapbook kits! It's not as easy as I thought it would be and I am very confused with the whole thing! I have no idea what to do! I have created a few pages but I still have no idea how I did them. I just got a few books and found so 'How-To's online and maybe I will get the hang of this........

No comments: